If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed or is currently living with high blood pressure, call Red Cross Pharmacy
today to learn more about CardioCare. CardioCare is a high blood pressure education and monitoring program.
Over the course of the four visits you will receive:
- Education on various topics related to high blood pressure including:
- The basics of blood pressure
- Lifestyle modification through diet
- Lifestyle modification through exercise
- Medication adherence
- Blood pressure measurement at each visit by a licensed pharmacist
- Communication between your pharmacist and doctor about your readings
- A home blood pressure monitor to measure blood pressure in between visits
How does CardioCare work?
CardioCare is a blood pressure monitoring and education program that covers every aspect of living a healthy life with high blood pressure.
CardioCare is designed for people diagnosed with high blood pressure. It’s also for people with borderline high blood pressure who want to control their blood pressure with medication, healthy lifestyle modifications, and communication between with health providers.
Research has shown that blood pressure measured by a pharmacist can help lower blood pressure readings. Education and communication with your primary care physician can help to minimize visits to the doctor’s office and help your doctor and pharmacist assist you in maintaining blood pressure at the level that is most appropriate for you. Maintaining healthy blood pressure can prevent many serious complications such as heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure.
We look forward to hearing from you, and helping you get on the road to living a healthy life with high blood pressure.